Increasing Youtube Views using SEO. Upload, view, and share videos. These are just some of the things you can do on the video-sharing website, YouTube. Content on YouTube are mostly uploaded by individuals, and big corporations and organizations have also currently started sharing their materials on YouTube. Only registered users can upload their videos to their respective YouTube channels. Meanwhile, any video that may contain contents that are potentially offensive are only available to registered users because only those who are 18 years old and above are allowed to register.
It has been established that YouTube has remained the number one online video sharing by far and every YouTube user’s goal is to make a great video that everyone would love watching. However, no matter how great a video is, if it’s not easily found, it would not make a difference.
Now, how does one increase their YouTube views with SEO? Take advantage of some SEO techniques and how it work that would remarkably increase your YouTube views.
- Creativity is the key – don’t just give your video a one- word title; be creative! Your YouTube title is one major factor in increasing YouTube views with SEO. It doesn’t only have a big role of SEO but it also plays a big part in whether your audience would click on the video or not.
- Even big brands have taglines – be playful with your tags and you’re halfway there. Like choosing your pants, your tags should match your title. This is an SEO technique that works everywhere you go. It will help your video show up at the end of other videos and in searches.
- When random is amateur – just like writing a caption to every photo you upload, planning a keyword for every video is critical. These keywords would sum up the content of your video. Either you are thinking of short term or long term, planning is the way to more YouTube views!
- Ask and you shall be given – the more “likes” and “favorites” your video has, the more chance of finding its way up to YouTube’s front page. This determines how good your video is. So go an extra mile by asking people to hit like at the end of every video.
- Keep it fresh –Who doesn’t want anything fresh? Keep your content fresh by updating it with new information. People – internet people, don’t like history, they would want to know what’s new now.
Be proud of your video, share it with people, and the easiest way is to make it easier for them to find it, you can even try to buy facebook likes to boost your audience. Embrace the power of SEO and get soaring views in YouTube.Read More